- Scan all of the old family photographs that have been taunting me for years. Yes. All of them.
- Buy an external hard drive and back up all of my genealogical information
- Update this blog more often
- Join at least two genealogical societies
- Volunteer with at least one new genealogical project
- Start at least one genealogy art project (scrapbooking, framing photos, genealogy gifts for family, or one of the other various ideas I've had in my head)
- Organize my paper files - especially the dreaded "Notes and Random Stuff" folder. *shudder*
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Goals for 2011
I have several genealogy-related goals I would like to accomplish in the coming year. I admit that I am usually one of those people who makes several resolutions and forgets about most of them by the end of the month. Hopefully saying these "out loud" will help me keep them throughout the year.