Monday, January 31, 2011

Well, my new year hasn't had quite the genealogical start I wanted. My husband gave me a late Christmas present of a cold, so I've been coughing and sneezing and generally feeling miserable. Thanks hon!

When I have felt up to it, I have been doing a fair amount of indexing though, especially since the World Archives Project released its latest project for keying: Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1810-1973. My husband has family in that area and time period, so I am very excited about this project! As much fun as I have indexing, I rarely have any personal use for the collections. They usually don't seem to coincide with the areas and/or dates I'm researching.

Hopefully I'll get over this cold soon so I can give a proper update. Take it from me: trying to cite your sources while hopped up on cold medicine? Not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment